RULES OF DISCIPLINE
1. Students are responsible for their conduct to the Principal and are prohibited from doing anything either inside or outside the college that will amount to a breach of discipline or interference in the discipline and normal working of the college. A student shall be liable to disciplinary action for violation of any of the rules of discipline. Disciplinary action may involve warning and/or suspension from classes, from the examination, from use of the College Library or even from the College as such, or any such action as provided for in Ordinance XV (B), XV(C) and XV (D) of the Rules of Discipline of the University of Delhi.
2. Students shall conduct themselves in a polite manner, both towards the members of the staff (teaching and administrative) and towards their fellow students. Insubordination, unbecoming language or ungentlemanly conduct including teasing etc., shall be severely dealt with.
3. Students shall maintain perfect silence in classrooms and desist from demonstration of disorderly behaviour. They must not loiter in the corridors or in front of class rooms or office rooms and must keep as quiet as possible at all times. During their free periods, student should work quietly in the Library or Reading Room, or spend the time without causing any disturbance. Smoking in the College hall, classrooms, laboratories, library and reading room is prohibited.
4. Students shall take proper care of the College property, furniture and premises and they must not spoil or cause any damage to or tamper with College property, furniture and fittings. They shall not spoil the lawns.
5. Students shall leave their bicycles, scooters or motorcycles in the shed provided for this purpose. No bicycles, scooters or motorcycles shall be parked in any other part of the College premises.
6. No society can be formed in the College without the permission of the Principal nor shall any person be invited to address a meeting in the College without the prior permission of the Principal.
General Rules :
It is necessary for the students to strictly follow the dates in the notices issued by the college from time to time.
Students are responsible for maintaining peace and order in the campus and not disturbing classes.
Students will contact in-charges concerned for solving their problems. Under no circumstances, students will not be able to directly meet the principal.
Necessary information are put on the notice board for running the college. Students are advised to pay attention to the notices put on the notice board.
Students are expected to be disciplined and follow the following strictly:
Putting any kind of poster or banner in the college campus and boundary is prohibited.
Carrying any kind of firearms in the college campus is a crime and an FIR will be immediately lodged if a student is found with firearm.
Smoking in the college campus and spitting is prohibited.
College property is the property of students. Each student is duty bound to safeguard furniture.
Students of the college are expected to be aware about cleanliness and environment building in the college.
Parking vehicles near the main gate and college campus is a punishable offence. Each student will part his vehicle at the parking place only.
Use of mobile phones is prohibited in the college campus.
Anti Ragging rules :
The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India has issued very strict instructions to curb the menace of ragging in institutions and has passed an order in May 2007 in which ragging has been declared a punishable offence and anyone indulging in ragging shall be strictly punished immediately.
All students and parents are required to read the instructions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court carefully. Any student violating instructions of the Supreme Court shall be immediately punished by the institution and FIR will be lodged against the person involved.
Undertaking is to be filled up and signed by the candidate to the effect that he/ she is aware of the institutions approach towards ragging and of the punishment to which he or she shall be liable if found guilty of ragging. A similar undertaking shall be obtained from the parents/ guardian of the applicant.
Anti Ragging Committee/ Squad have been constituted