Women Grievance Redressal Cell is responsible for looking into any complaints filed by students & staff about woman grievances at the college. According to the Hon. Supreme Court of India definition of sexual harassment shall include, but will not be confined to the following
1. Physical contact and advances
2. Demand or request for sexual favours
3. Sexually coloured remarks
4. Any other unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature.
1. To safeguard the rights of female students, faculty and staff members .
2. To provide a platform for listening to complaints.
3. The cell will work to equip women with the knowledge of their legal rights.
4. The cell will conduct seminars and lectures by specialists and eminent personalities time to time.
5. The cell to make awareness against violence against women, sexual harassment at work and about health, hygiene etc.
An effective feedback system has been developed to facilitate the feedback process to monitor the quality and efficacy of the policies and processes of the institution.
1. To resolve issues pertaining to girl’s/women’s sexual harassment.
2. To safeguard the rights of female students, faculty and staff members.
3. To provide a platform for listening to complaints and redressal of grievances.
4. To incorporate hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the college.
5. To ensure personality along with academic development of students.
1. Students report their grievance to any member of the cell.
2. A member who feels that he or she has been harassed can complain to the cell however such complainer will not be a part of investigating team. If complaint is related to a member of the cell itself the complaint can be made to principal.
Any member found indulged in women harassment will be subject to appropriate disciplinary procedure action, including reprimands, suspension or termination of membership.
1. After knowing grievance of students the cell will conduct an internal enquiry.
2. The complainant and/or accused can be summoned by the cell. The cell has full right to summon anyone working or studying in the college regardless of seniority and position.
3. After hearing of complaints, the committee shall take appropriate decision.
4. The cell can take legal advice as and when needed.
COORDINATOR:DR. NUTAN SHRIVASTAVA
MEMBER:DR. MANUHAR ARYA
MEMBER:DR. DARSHANA PANT
MEMBER:DR. SANDHYA CHAURASIYA
MEMBER:DR. JAYA KANDPAL