Students Grievance Redressal Cell of G.P.G.C. Bazpur was constituted to address students grievance in a structured and transparent manner. The Cell looks into the complaints lodged by any student and judge its meets. The Grievance Redressal Cell is also empowered to look into the matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the cell to file the complaint in writing or may send the complaint by E-mail.
The objective of the students Grievance Redressal Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the college.
Students Grievance Redressal Cell has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the students with the following functions:
1. Redressal of Student’s Grievances.
2. To co-ordinate between students’ and department to redress the grievances.
3. To support the students who have been deprived of the services for which he/she is entitled.
4. To ensure effective solution to the student grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
5. To make teaching and supporting staff responsive, accountable courteous in dealing with the students.
CO-ORDINATOR: DR. SATYA PRAKASH SHARMA
MEMBER:DR. NUTAN SHRIVASTAVA .
MEMBER:DR. MANUHAR ARYA
MEMBER:DR. KUMAR VIMAL LAKHTAKIYA
MEMBER:DR. PRADEEP DURGAPAL